After a longer break, we were excited to welcome numerous participants to the 4th distributiontalks, which took place on 24 October 2022 at the head offices of SWISS next to ZRH airport.
In an informal setting, we discussed challenges and disruptions in the supply and distribution chain, both from a business and legal perspective, together with:
- Kerstin Schiwow-Amrhein, Director / Attorney at Law at SWISS
- Roman van Alten, Channel B2B Partnerships, SWISS
- Martin Dahl, Head of Supply Chain Europe & SAMEA, Givaudan
- Panos Bakirtzis, Country Procurement Manager
- Laura Gouverneur, Direct Procurement Manager, Coca-Cola HBC Schweiz
Philip Horber, Senior Legal Counsel / Attorney at Law at Coca-Cola HBC Schweiz moderated the discussion.
Many thanks to everone who attended the 4th distributiontalks and contributed to the lively discussion. Special thanks go to SWISS and Kerstin Schiwow-Amrhein for hosting us.